Prepare time: 1 hour
Cook time: 40 mins
1. Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix.
1&1/2 Cup of milk.
1/3 Cup of vegetarian oil.
1 pkg. Oreo cookies
for the frosting:
1 pkg. whipping cream.
1 cup of crushed Oreo cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
2. Mix the cake mix as its written on the back of the package.
3. Crush 10 cookies of the Oreo in the food processor.
4. Add the crushed cookies to the cake mix, stir together.
5. Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 1/2 full.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
7. Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Whip the whipping cream with a hand mixture. Put in a decoration bag, and decorate the cup cakes. Sprinkle the Oreos and we are done.